A Major Carriageway resurfacing of the A29 Moneymore to Cookstown Dual Carriageway. Works carried out:
- Traffic Management: Temporary Speed Limits, Installation of Contra-flow Traffic Control, 24-hour supervision of TM systems
- Design and construction of new temporary road including: Removal of signage, Excavation + Disposal of 300m3 of central reservation, Stoning, basing and wearing course of temporary road
- Tree cutting / disposal
- 17,000m2 of Carriageway Surfacing including HRA Binder Course and HRA Surface Course
- Accommodation works including: 4km of Side filling on edge of carriageway, Reconstruction of central reservation, Top soiling + grass seeding, Reinstallation of signage
- Road Markings including: White Lining, Reflective Road Studs.
- Project Name: A29 Moneymore Dual Carriageway
- Client: DFI Roads Service
- Supervisor: DFI Consultancy
- Date: June 2018
- Value: £500k
Get in touch
Contact us today to find out more about any of our products or services.