Major Civil Engineering works in the center of Portrush for DFI Roads Service. Works carried out:
- Traffic Management
- Site Clearance and Design and construction of new footways involving: Removal and disposal of kerbs, Excavation of old footway, Kerbing at new levels, Construction of new footway, >New drainage + channels installed
- 3000m2 of Milling to carriageway with 100t of Coal Tar removal / safe disposal.
- 3000m2 of Carriageway Surfacing including AC20 Binder Course and HRA Surface Course.
- Accommodation works, AC10mm entrance surfacing.
- Road Markings reinstated.
- Project Name: Mark Street Portrush
- Client: DFI Roads Service
- Supervisor: DFI Consultancy
- Date: April 2018 – July 2018
- Value: £150k
Get in touch
Contact us today to find out more about any of our products or services.